It is our mission to improve science and healthcare for everyone by:
- Communicating the latest news in animal-free science to scientists and policy makers.
- Inspiring students to become the next generation of experts in animal-free science.
- Creating a strong community of scientific experts endorsing animal-free science.
- Offering a platform in Belgium for funding and collaborative opportunities in animal-free science.
- Liaising between politicians, industry and academia to drive the transition towards animal-free science, in Belgium and beyond.
The mission of Animal Free Science is based on three pillars:
Explore and learn about the latest developments in animal-free science
Share your animal-free science research and increase your visibility
Connect with others to built an animal-free science community